We have our anatomy scan tomorrow and as long as baby cooperates, we’ll be finding out the sex! Everyone at work tells me they think I’m having a boy and only three people (2 friends and J) have predicted a girl. Just for fun, I thought I’d post the results of gender prediction old wives’ tales.
- My feet are no colder than before – Girl
- I seem to be carrying low – Boy
- Needle on a string – back and forth, Boy
- If you’re craving sweets – I crave sweet and salty, so I think it’s a tie
- Baby’s heart rate is over 140 (in the mid-150s) – Girl
- I don’t think my nose is widening – Girl
- Acne/definitely not more beautiful- Girl (she’s stealing my beauty, as they say)
- The expectant father is not gaining weight like me – Girl
- Chinese birth charts – Boy
- Hair on my legs is growing faster – Boy
- The maternal grandmother has gray hair – Boy
- Prefer sleeping on my right side (which is new) – Girl
- Age at conception was odd and month was even – Boy
- Not that queasy- Boy
So, the grand total is . . . . 7 for Boy and 6 for Girl. Pretty much a toss up, which is pretty fitting since there is a 50/50 chance by pure probability. Hopefully I’ll have answers tomorrow!